Time-sharing | Custody Lawyer

Time-sharing and Parenting Plans

 Turn attorney fees upside down

In 2008, the statute changed, and now instead of child custody and visitation, the Court looks to determine time-sharing with the minor children. The Florida statutes now provide for the Courts to establish a parenting plan.

Parenting plans can be very involved depending on the plan that you use and your particular situation.

William S. Foley is a divorce and family law attorney who prides himself on working hard to assist in crafting an appropriate parenting plan and time-sharing schedule that is in the child’s best interests.

Please call (813) 272- 2345 today to talk to a custody lawyer to learn more about Florida laws on Time-sharing and Parenting Plans.

Read more on When am I going to get to see my kids?

What does Florida law say about leaving the state for a vacation if I share time with my child’s parent? 

*Please remember that the information on this website is intended to provide educational information only and is not to be relied upon as a source of legal advice. Please do not rely upon these materials for legal advice; this site is intended to only aid one in understanding the legal process. While every effort is made to ensure the information is correct and accurate, please understand that the law can change anytime, rendering any information provided obsolete. Please do not make any legal decision without first consulting a lawyer

Foley Family Law | William S. Foley, PA

Need Legal Advice? 
Complete the form below.

E-mail us and we will get back to you. Do not send any sensitive information over the internet.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Need Legal Advice?
Click to Call Us