These are our 6 types of divorce cases we deal with:
We understand that going through a divorce is a trying and difficult time that involves more than simply legal problems.
If you are contemplating a divorce, William S. Foley, a Tampa Divorce Lawyer will handle all of the legal aspects of the divorce in addition to guiding you through other non-legal aspects.
We are problem solvers and we can help you through this time.
- WILLIAM S. FOLEY, P.A. also handles high income and substantial asset cases, Click for more info.
- We want the divorce to proceed with a minimal level of confrontation, especially if children are involved. We will provide you with contact information for local organizations and counseling that can offer support to both you and your family throughout the dissolution. Click Here for Sesame Street’s video on explaining Divorce for children.
- Click here to read about —> What to do when you are served with divorce papers?
- The Office does offer payment plans in certain situations, please inquire with the Office if your case is eligible for a payment plan.
- Watch our 2-minute video series on YouTube: Why can’t a divorce lawyer represent both sides?
- Is Florida a ‘No-Fault Divorce’ state? Read HERE for more info.
- Part of our misinformation series: Wiretapping my spouse? Is that a good idea? (Short answer? No.)
- What happens at a Case Management Conference in Hillsborough County?
- Should I file for divorce without an attorney?
- Do you do Gray Divorces? YES! Read HERE for information about Divorce in the Golden Years.
- Who leaves the house during a divorce? We get this question all the time, read the article for more information as sometimes it is a surprising answer.
- How long do I have to live in Florida before I can get a divorce? Read more here for the answer!
- I live out of state, but my divorce is in Florida. Can you still help me? The answer is YES! More HERE
- Divorce Lawyer Tips: Here are some tips for your divorce
- What should I ask an attorney during my divorce initial consultation?
If you have any questions about divorce or family law call us today at: