Plant City Divorce Lawyers

Plant City Divorce LawyersPlant City Divorce Lawyers

Call (813) 272-2345 today and set a confidential appointment today to speak to William S. Foley, a Plant City, Florida Divorce and Family Law Attorney focused on taking your side.

We are Problem Solvers and we can help you in your divorce or family law issue. We grew up in this area, so we know the Tampa Bay area very well and also have a special love for Plant City, and of course, Parksdale Farms.

Contested Divorces are dissolution of marriage proceedings in which the parties do not agree on one or more specific issues.

The Office is adept at handling these contested cases in the courtroom and at the mediation table.

The Hillsborough County Lawyer and Plant City Divorce Attorney will provide you with high-quality representation in a heated alimony, property, or children’s issues case. The majority of the Divorce matters the Office handles are contested on one or more issues at one point during the case, therefore the Office has a wealth of experience in dealing with these types of Divorce matters.

For our Plant City Divorce clients, the Plant City Divorce Lawyers also handles uncontested divorces, complex divorces, military divorces, clients that reside out of state. In addition to divorce, the office also handles contested paternity, prenuptial agreements, name changes, time-sharing and child custody issues in Florida.

William S. Foley, Esquire currently has cases pending in the Plant City courthouse and has litigated all types of family law matters (divorce, modifications, child support, domestic violence injunctions, paternity, etc) in front of the Plant City Family Law Judges, as well as surrounding counties around the Tampa Bay area.

If you reside in Plant City, call a Plant City, Florida divorce lawyer to discuss your divorce matter today.

Need Legal Advice? 
Complete the form below.

E-mail us and we will get back to you. Do not send any sensitive information over the internet.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Need Legal Advice?
Click to Call Us