Manatee Divorce Attorney

Manatee Divorce Attorney

Call (813) 272-2345 today and set a confidential appointment today to speak to William S. Foley, a Manatee County and Bradenton, Florida Divorce Lawyer focused on taking your side.
Contested Divorces are dissolution of marriage proceedings in which the parties do not agree on one or more specific issues. The Office is adept at handling these contested cases in the courtroom and at the mediation table. The Office will provide you with high-quality representation in a heated alimony, property, or children’s issues case. The majority of the Divorce matters the Office handles are contested on one or more issues at one point during the case,
therefore the Office has a wealth of experience in dealing with these types of Divorce matters.

For our manatee county clients the Law Office also handles collaborative divorces, uncontested divorces, complex divorces, military divorces, clients that reside out of state. In addition to divorce, the office also handles contested paternity, time-sharing and child support matters as well as divorce modifications in Manatee County.

If you reside in Bradenton, Palmetto, Longboat Key, Anna Maria, Parrish, Holmes Beach, Bradenton Beach, Terra Ceia, Oneco, Tallevast, Duette, Rubonia, Fort Hamer, Trailer Estates, Cedar Hammock, Palm View, Palma Sola Park, Whitney Beach, Palma Sola, Myakka Head, Ilexhurst, Manavista, Elwood Park, Keentown, Memphis Heights, Foxleigh, Terra Mana, Fullers Earth, Ballentine Manor, Old Duette, Matoaka, Piney Point, Longbeach, Braden Castle, Whitfield Estates, Gillette, Manhattan, Rye, Sandy, Bethany, Bunker Hill, Lorraine, Parmalee, Verna, Eastgate, Waterbury, Myakka City, Oak Knoll, Erie, Manatee please call a Manatee county divorce lawyer to discuss your divorce or family law matter today.

Call us today for a consultation: (813) 272-2345

Need Legal Advice? 
Complete the form below.

E-mail us and we will get back to you. Do not send any sensitive information over the internet.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Need Legal Advice?
Click to Call Us