The specific needs of each couple will vary.
But, the Florida statute recognizes:
– the need to contract on property,
– spousal support (you should speak to an attorney regarding the state of the Law in Florida on temporary support, as this is a tricky area of the law),
– creation of a will or trust,
– benefits from life insurance,
– the choice of law governing the construction of the agreement,
– and any matter including personal rights and obligations that does not violate public policy of this state or a law imposing a criminal penalty.